Friday, January 29, 2010

The Coyotes Hard Answer

One day not so long ago a coyote had been in the dark woods for a long time 34 months ! He lived in a very dark cave. One day after breakfast he called the Coyote Mover who cleared up his stuff,he cut the cave into a large tree,but the mover asked the coyote are you smart Mr.Coyote? And then he said...YES!!! I have answered 995 questions I know how airplanes go I know how there engines blow I also know which button is which ,I also know how the dinosaurs exist and how they died , but he said a hard question,what do you do with crayons ? It took hours...and...hours ...and hours...FINALLY he got the answer you draw with them! WOW that was one REALLY HARD question the Mover said "that's right!


THE END

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha thats philosophical..! I loved it...sometimes it's as simple as that eh ?

    ReplyDelete