Monday, August 15, 2011

Hoppy the Happy Frog

Slipppery. Dippery. Glippery. Slimy. Hoppy. Happy. Slappy. Sleepy. Jumpy. Bumpy. Hoppy. Hoppy is my friend. He jumps place to place. He's cute like a newt. I was walking when I caught a frog. Yes, it's Hoppy. Slippery, dippery, gippery, jippery, pippery, Hoppy. I hopped with him until I let him go. I made a swimming pool for him and a fort with my belongings. He loved his fort. I don't know why. But he had fun with me. We played and danced until it was dark. I let him go. It was sad. I saw him hop and swim away. But he was happy in his home. He wasn't poisonous. He was cute.
The end
(Rohan's encounter with a frog he caught on hi camping trip at Algonquin. He adopted Hoppy (the frog) and they spent a couple of happy hours together. Hoppy was a leopard frog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment