Monday, April 20, 2009

Movies and Books and Stories

Okay. I like movies . One is called Ben Ten. It's quite cool. So don't sell it to girls because it is not pretty. And this is my books. One book I like is Robert Munsch. My favorite one is Angela's airplane, Thomas's Snowsuit and the Paper bag Princess.
This is about the stories that I make up. I make up about Ravana and Lakshman and so much about what I see in my books.
Well, aaaaah, yaaawn. Well, that's all I can tell and good night and sweet dreams and I hope you can grow up to be like me some day.

2 comments:

  1. I love this blog Rohan - cos I love books and movies too !! So keep writing and I do hope i can grow up to be like you some day :-)
    Love
    Api Massi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Ravana and Lakhsmana stories are very good too. I hope to see them here one day. And I really hope to grow up to be like you some day!

    ReplyDelete